FMC Foundation considers attorneys, accountants, financial planners, insurance agents and other professionals who have relationships with members of our community to be our valued partners in charitable giving. We want to be a resource for you, as well as a philanthropic partner for your clients, providing a full understanding of the many possibilities of supporting our community by giving through the FMC Foundation.
By partnering with the FMC Foundation, you can make it easier for your clients to give effectively, help them receive tax benefits they may not realize on their own and encourage support that will improve the quality of life in Ohio. At Fairfield Medical Center, caring for patients and our donors is our business. We are committed to helping you assist your clients to achieve their philanthropic goals. We understand the importance of your client relationships. Rest assured that we will work with the client in whatever way you like, up front or behind the scenes. A gift planning advisor is available to assist you and your clients by calling 740-687-8348.
TAX ID information
• For gift planning purposes please include the following:
• Fairfield Medical Center Foundation, a non-profit 501©(3) corporation (federal i.d. no. 20-8952945) organized under the laws of the State of Ohio with administrative offices at 401 North Ewing Street, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
• The percentage or dollar amount your client wishes to bequest.
• Any gift restrictions the donor may choose (specific fund, endowment, etc.)
• Please notify our office upon knowledge of a client who wishes to become a benefactor to FMC.
This is not professional tax or legal advice. Donors must consult their tax and legal advisors regarding their specific situation.